Feeling stressed? Join us Thursday evenings for our meditative chair yoga workshop series. Each 60-minute sessions will focus on relaxation, breathing techniques and stretching designed to release muscle tension and stress. Sessions will begin July 14, and will occur every Thursday.
Come and explore our sessions where the chair replaces the mat and becomes a natural extension of the body allowing you to take full advantage of the health potential and benefits of yoga. Chair yoga offers a practice that includes seated poses on the chair and standing poses using the chair for balance and support. New to yoga? No prior experience necessary and all levels of experience are welcome.
Gain the benefits of a regular yoga practice which can include
- Increased flexibility, muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Increased focus and concentration
- Low impact full body workout
- Weight reduction
- Increased calmness and stress reduction techniques
- Regular mindfulness practice
- Overall feeling of well-being and positive outlook on life
Weekly sessions themes include:
- Week 1 – Fresh Starts and Infinite Possibilities
- Week 2 – Releasing Patterns and Creating Space in Times of Change
- Week 3 – Creating Balance to Meet Daily Challenges
- Week 4 – Expanding to Allow in More Abundance and Prosperity
Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Practice will include chairs, blocks, and straps as props. Plan to practice in bare feet or wear your sneakers.
Time: 7:00-8:00 PM
Location: 6780 Roswell Rd Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Cost: $60 for all 4 sessions / $18 each if purchased separately
Contact Tiffanie Luellen to register for this 4-week program. Space is limited so RSVP today. Please email email@example.com for additional information.