Reiki is a stress reduction and relaxation technique that promotes self-healing. A Reiki treatment can have a holistic impact on an individual’s mind, body and spirit. Reiki practitioners work with the subtle energy field that surrounds the body. Each energy field includes chakras (inner) and auras (outer). Reiki flows through the energetic bodies to facilitate the natural self-healing process.
Reiki can be administered by a practitioner trained in the modality. The recipient lays comfortably on a treatment table while the practitioner uses light non-invasive hand movements held on or over a series of locations on the head, front/back of the torso, legs and feet. The placement of the hands should never be intrusive or inappropriate, nor should there be any pressure. A session can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on what was agreed to prior to the start of the treatment.
- Deep relaxation to release stress and tension
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit
- Supports immune system and improves digestion, circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Relieve pain from migraine, arthritis and sciatica. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Create balance and improves concentration
- Enables emotional clarity and spiritual growth